Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Beefmaster

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Active Breeders
 Hi Grade Charolais
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/1/2015 4:35:14 PM reply with quote send message to Hi Grade Charolais Object to Post   

Hey Everyone,

The number of Beefies in shows lately has really dropped off. Who is all still breeding BM's?

Lets get some excitement in the breed going.

HG
 Warner
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
12/1/2015 4:53:51 PM reply with quote send message to Warner Object to Post

If someone sells me 2 bulls and 4-6 donors id get into them. Need to be top end and affordable though. Just be a side prokect
 Nicadean32
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/2/2015 5:28:13 AM reply with quote send message to Nicadean32 Object to Post

I'm still trying. Not progressing too fast though, as trying to make standards doesn't make too many cattle come out of my ranch.
 Hi Grade Charolais
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2015 8:15:38 AM reply with quote send message to Hi Grade Charolais Object to Post

I hear ya, it takes longer when you set higher standards but helps in the long run.
 Hi Grade Charolais
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2015 4:40:17 PM reply with quote send message to Hi Grade Charolais Object to Post

if anyone is looking for some new stock or semen let me know. I'll see what I can do.
 Heavy Duty
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2015 9:59:23 AM reply with quote send message to Heavy Duty Object to Post

Hey guys ive been flying under the radar. I need all active breeders to email me. We need to get more people into shows and i have a gift for all active breeders

thanks,

Lane
 Hi Grade Charolais
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2018 6:35:28 PM reply with quote send message to Hi Grade Charolais Object to Post

Thinking about coming back to the breed anyone still breeding them?
 Diamond B Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2018 7:15:56 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond B Cattle Co. Object to Post

I should have 44 head of commercial grade Beefmasters born Saturday. Traditionally bred, F1 Gert x F1 Braford, to increase genetic diversity.
 3 M Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2018 7:22:59 PM reply with quote send message to 3 M Acres Object to Post

I am breeding Beefmasters. New to the breed, anyone knows the top breed ratings?
 Big B Land and Cattle Company
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2018 4:32:24 AM reply with quote send message to Big B Land and Cattle Company Object to Post

I will also be breeding BM shortly. Picked up semen and embryos a bit ago. Just trying to setup my RA first.
 Heavy Duty
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2018 1:03:44 PM reply with quote send message to Heavy Duty Object to Post

any questions shoot me a message.
Lane @ HD
 JA seedstock
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2018 3:52:44 PM reply with quote send message to JA seedstock Object to Post

Working on beefies. Having trouble getting my stat as the way I like them, but it's a work in progress.
 Lucky J Feeders
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2018 5:49:12 PM reply with quote send message to Lucky J Feeders Object to Post

If someone had quality embryos they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price, I wouldnt mind doing the breed as a side project.

Replies in this thread : 12