Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Brahman

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : The Golden Opportunity
 Gold N Silver
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/31/2017 4:16:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gold N Silver Object to Post   

Yes the Brahman herd is officially for sale.

About 4 years ago I started my Brahman herd by buying the best culls I could find in auction from many differnet breeders. 33 generations later this herd is arguably the most dominant group of animals in any breed. Starting from the bottom this group climbed to the top and has stayed there for many years without a single outside addition. This group is proof that you can accomplish whatever you desire on this sim.

I am finding it hard to devote the time it takes to keep this group going like they should be with some recent changes in my life. I am looking for someone to pass the torch to and continue this tradition. If this is you please make your intentions known.

Thank you,
GNS
 feeederhaven
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2017 8:31:38 PM reply with quote send message to feeederhaven Object to Post

I would love to take over the GNS line, but I know I can't afford to.
 Gold N Silver
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2017 8:38:23 PM reply with quote send message to Gold N Silver Object to Post

Send me an offer, it is not all about the money!
 Gold N Silver
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2017 1:24:04 PM reply with quote send message to Gold N Silver Object to Post

last call
 TheySeeMeDookin
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/2/2017 2:15:52 PM reply with quote send message to TheySeeMeDookin Object to Post

Where are these Brahmans so we can see them?I don't see them on the account.
 Gold N Silver
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2017 2:58:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gold N Silver Object to Post

they sold
 TheySeeMeDookin
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/3/2017 12:22:42 AM reply with quote send message to TheySeeMeDookin Object to Post

Boo. I might have been interested. OK.

Replies in this thread : 6