Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : No Feed yet 12_29_17
 Harvey Cattle Co
Agricultural Educator

System.__ComObject
12/29/2017 5:53:21 AM reply with quote send message to Harvey Cattle Co Object to Post   

Currently, no feed has run. Usually the script runs first thing sometime close to 1 am or so. This means much like early this month, you have no weight gain, no estrus etc., until Jeff is able to correct, run script.

Though it has been fixed in past, it clearly affects my keepers and tends to take weeks to cycle new keeper calves if it goes more than a day without being fixed.

I enjoy this game, but it is becoming frustrating to pay and have issue affect your (My Operational Plan anyway) whole game plan.

I will call Jeff, as that seems to be the fastest response. I will wait until decent time in morning.

HARV
 KL Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2017 6:17:56 AM reply with quote send message to KL Farms Object to Post

Agreed. This is 4 times now in the last 35 days. 2 times were run later that day, but 1 day we lost because he never made it up.
I enjoy this game, and even came back to playing after 2 years off, but the game seems to have gotten worse since I left back in 2015.
 JCB Cattle Co.
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/29/2017 10:07:54 AM reply with quote send message to JCB Cattle Co. Object to Post

Thank you for calling Harv. It is very frustrating. Yes, it is a game. But we are paying for a service, and have expectations. 40 days is a long time to wait for numbers, and having them ruined with one day of feed not running is extremely frustrating.

Boots
 Harvey Cattle Co
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
12/29/2017 10:37:08 AM reply with quote send message to Harvey Cattle Co Object to Post

Spoke to Jeff and he is looking into Feed issue/script. He thanked me for alerting him. Hopefully it corrects and no issues today.

HARV
 Harvey Cattle Co
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
12/29/2017 12:43:17 PM reply with quote send message to Harvey Cattle Co Object to Post

Looks like feed ran, thank you Jeff!
Harv

Replies in this thread : 4