Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : HELP- Stolen Cattle?
 Lady Sage Ranch
Trial Account

System.__ComObject
4/15/2018 11:34:43 AM reply with quote send message to Lady Sage Ranch Object to Post   

I went to check my results this morning, and found that my best show steer was now owned by an account called "steer sale". It is possible that I accidentally sold this animal but I am about 99.99% sure I did not put him up for sale. I messaged the staff, but I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else. Did I do something wrong to get it taken away from me? I'm very confused and worried that this account might have hacked me and stolen my best show steer???
 Old Stone Acres
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/15/2018 11:40:40 AM reply with quote send message to Old Stone Acres Object to Post

posted by Lady Sage Ranch
I went to check my results this morning, and found that my best show steer was now owned by an account called "steer sale". It is possible that I accidentally sold this animal but I am about 99.99% sure I did not put him up for sale. I messaged the staff, but I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else. Did I do something wrong to get it taken away from me? I'm very confused and worried that this account might have hacked me and stolen my best show steer???
You entered your steer into the Terminal show. Terminal shows are twice a month. The 14th and the 30th. For steers only.

The top placing steers are taken and in return you get a lot more money than you'd get from slaughter, depending on how they place.
 KL Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/15/2018 12:48:13 PM reply with quote send message to KL Farms Object to Post

Congrats on selling a steer at a terminal! They are worth a lot more being sold at terminals. My best 4 steers sold this am, but I'm ok with it because I got a lot more than market value for them.
 Lady Sage Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/16/2018 3:02:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lady Sage Ranch Object to Post

Wow I'm new here so I wish I would have known what that meant. I thought it was just a steer show. Is there more information on that somewhere?
 Warner
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
4/16/2018 8:17:10 PM reply with quote send message to Warner Object to Post

Consider checking out the Help section on the top right of the page. Terminal shows are a way to have significant payouts for the top steer, I had 6 steers taken at terminal for a payout of just over $75,000. I was fortunate enough to win both grand and grand reserve champion for this months first show!
 Diversify
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
4/18/2018 11:51:49 AM reply with quote send message to Diversify Object to Post

Gratz Lady Sage!

I have yet to sell one at a show!

Click on your bank balance, how much did they pay you for your steer!?

Replies in this thread : 5