Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Gelbvieh

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Is anyone breeding Gelbvieh?
 Eagle Eye Farms
Agricultural Educator

System.__ComObject
4/23/2018 5:56:58 PM reply with quote send message to Eagle Eye Farms Object to Post   

What are the stats?
 Dookins Crossing
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/23/2018 7:00:42 PM reply with quote send message to Dookins Crossing Object to Post

Also interested in knowing.
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/2/2018 9:26:59 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

Yup. I breed Gelbvieh. Only stat that I'm concerned with is high frame. 14.1 is the highest in the game so far.
 Igiso
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2018 11:40:57 AM reply with quote send message to Igiso Object to Post

Look at show results for current stats.
 Eagle Eye Farms
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
6/4/2018 1:21:00 PM reply with quote send message to Eagle Eye Farms Object to Post

looking for stats on cattle feed on PSM only. Noticed that most Gelbvieh cattle at the show are feed customs.
 Honey Rock Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2018 1:34:01 PM reply with quote send message to Honey Rock Ranch Object to Post

I'm PSM for all breeding stock up to 40 days. Feel free to peruse my pastures. GV development and Balancers.
 Eagle Eye Farms
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
6/4/2018 1:56:25 PM reply with quote send message to Eagle Eye Farms Object to Post

Thank you, Honey Rock Ranch for your help and selling me cattle. Actually, I'm interested in someone that have been breeding them for a while and that have been keeping track of stats like the top breeds in game. So far I have not find one player.
 FLA
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2018 3:45:07 PM reply with quote send message to FLA Object to Post

Gelbvieh are to be 87.5% to be purebred most of the HF are 82-83% so are just crossbreds. Very few fulls out there anymore and most being sold are just starters. Who are way behind in stats. I look for 7 frame 11.5 bone 8 on legs and 12 neck. FLA
 Eagle Eye Farms
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
6/4/2018 4:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Eagle Eye Farms Object to Post

Im looking for 100.00% Gelbvieh not HF. Are you tracking 40 days stats on PSM feed? If you do i would be interested in buying few donors from you.
 Walk About Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
8/27/2018 2:41:14 PM reply with quote send message to Walk About Ranch Object to Post

Hello Every one. I am a new player been playing about a couple of weeks. Bred my Gelbvieh of course are starter cows. Will be working with this breed only interested in 100%. Im just a purebred fanatic.

Replies in this thread : 9