Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Ranch Page
 Shelbyville FFA
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/9/2018 9:45:48 PM reply with quote send message to Shelbyville FFA Object to Post   

How do you add photos and banners to the ranch information page? Is it still available to do that or am not putting it in right?
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/10/2018 2:43:40 AM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

Use [] instead of <>
 Mountain Range Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 8:05:21 AM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Do it like this

Mountain Range Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 8:05:57 AM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Apparently I can't give you an example.
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/10/2018 8:29:09 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

I see what you're doing wrong. Replace < > with [ ]
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/10/2018 8:29:10 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

Shelbyville FFA
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 10:02:56 PM reply with quote send message to Shelbyville FFA Object to Post

posted by Sage Brush Cattle Farms

Well I have a different coding that works but it won't let me edit my page at all.
 Riverfront Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 10:04:02 PM reply with quote send message to Riverfront Cattle Co. Object to Post

I haven’t been able to edit my info page either....never loads and then it’s like it makes the rest of the website run slower after I try...been like that for a month.
 Shelbyville FFA
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 10:10:08 PM reply with quote send message to Shelbyville FFA Object to Post

posted by Riverfront Cattle Co.
I haven’t been able to edit my info page either....never loads and then it’s like it makes the rest of the website run slower after I try...been like that for a month.
I can get the image to work, but I have the same problem as you. I sent a message to admin so maybe something will happen.
 Mountain Range Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 10:58:55 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I tried to help Shelbyville and the same thing happened. But I can access my Ranch info page. If you guys can't get your banners to go on your Ranch page I will advertise you on my Ranch.

-----
Last edited by Mountain Range Ranch on 10/10/2018 11:00:47 PM
 Riverfront Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 11:14:53 PM reply with quote send message to Riverfront Cattle Co. Object to Post

posted by Shelbyville FFA
posted by Riverfront Cattle Co.
I can get the image to work, but I have the same problem as you. I sent a message to admin so maybe something will happen.

Yep, after I realized what I did wrong to get the banner on there, now I can’t even edit any info...I don’t know what’s up!
 Mountain Range Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 11:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Would you like me to put your banner on my info page Riverfront I've put Shelbyville up.

Replies in this thread : 11