Showcattle.com Forum · Announcements

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Lewis show calves Fined for Basic Account Fraud
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
10/10/2018 9:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

Lewis show calves has been fined $366,535 for fraud with the bogus basic account Lewis show cattle 2.

[This is an automated message]
 Mountain Range Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/10/2018 10:53:12 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Come on it's a Simple game. ive cheated Before and it's not worth it you get banned or a fine like this.i hope everyone Knows now this is what will happen if you cheat. if you take this advice

How to not get fined

Do not sell semen or embryos Between Accounts

Mountain Range Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/10/2018 10:54:56 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Edit: if you take this advice you will be fine just breed cattle and be friendly that's all it takes.
 Diversify HF
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2018 11:24:47 AM reply with quote send message to Diversify HF Object to Post

Not sure what the circumstances were with this fine, but

Sadly Mt. Range,

I may be looking at a fine like this soon. Because I have been leasing some ranches, and they are going to be going basic.

I'm going to be moving the cattle and money off of them before they go basic, but some people have had fines leveled at them when they left the ranch 20 days before it went basic.

I'm not sure of the time frame involved, but unless I fork out some real cash to keep these 2 accounts alive for 30 days after I leave just to make SURE I avoid the fines.... Hoping it won't come to this.
 Mountain Range Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/11/2018 12:41:43 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

I hope you don't get fined for that but if this is semen fraud then it ridiculous how much semen he sold.
 Lewis show calves
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/12/2018 9:18:13 PM reply with quote send message to Lewis show calves Object to Post

I had three accounts that were a standard account that I had for different types of cattle so I sold them between each other then they went basic and now it’s a fine but I never sold anything between me and a basic account they were all standard accounts
 Mountain Range Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/12/2018 9:49:02 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Range Ranch Object to Post

Ok glad to know you should call jeff and get this straightened out.

Replies in this thread : 6