Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : I was in the wrong.
 Flex Show Cattle
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/18/2018 8:12:08 PM reply with quote send message to Flex Show Cattle Object to Post   

I wanted to apologize for everything that has happened in the last 12 hours. I was in the wrong for bidding on an animal and not following through with my commitment. I wanted to say I am truly sorry to Rex Ranch for bidding on an animal I had no intentions on buying. I would also like to apologize to Promise Special for not allowing them to not receive the great genetics they were going to have with the purchase of the animal. I hope all of you can forgive me for my mistake. For this point forward I promise to never bid on an animal that I have no intention on buying and I will also always pay for anything that I bid on.

I would like to make it up to Promise Special and Rex by offering them 250k for the disturbance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology, and once again I hope you all can forgive me.

Flex Show Cattle
 Rex Ranch
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
11/18/2018 9:04:36 PM reply with quote send message to Rex Ranch Object to Post

Its like someone said on another post. Talk is cheap. No worries and not a lot of need for an apology. The people who participate here are very forgiving and have a short term memory for the most part. You just have to do the right thing, be professional about your dealings with others and your reputation will take care of itself.
 Igiso
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/18/2018 10:18:14 PM reply with quote send message to Igiso Object to Post

No intention of Buying? Wow!

Replies in this thread : 2